Musings of a Lady

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Still Alive and Kicking...

Hello, dear friends.  I am so sorry I have been 'away' and not posting.  My summer vacation is now over and I am back in the classroom as of yesterday.  The summer was interesting.  I was sewing furiously for my up and coming trip to Bath, England in Sept (Yikes!  That is coming up fast!)   I was also dealing with family drama.  My father has Parkinson's and at nearly 89, he is beginning to develop dementia, so I have had to be there for my father and my mother - his care giver.  It has been a long emotional summer of joy and sadness, learning and sharing, hoping and praying.

I hope to get you all some updates on the Regency wardrobe soon.  Thank you for your patience and your loyalty to come back and check to see if I am still posting.  I hope to be able to start posting again ASAP.  So, check back in a couple of weeks, there will be some news!  Cheers.

Yours truly,

Angela

3 comments:

Angie said...

You take care of business and we will all be anticipating your return. Blessings and well wishes to you and your family. ^_^

Madame Berg said...

Dementia is a terrible disease, I do feel for you and your family.

Rowenna said...

I am so sorry to hear about your father, but I am glad you were able to be there with him and your mother . Take care of yourself!